Please note that in view of the present Coronavirus pandemic and international financial instability, the trustees are having to critically review all applications with regard to the financial viability of both the organisation and project. You should not make any application for funding if the project in question has been postponed or is likely to be cancelled.
The deadline for applications to be considered at the next meeting (in July 2020) is 31st May 2020.
Unless you are an ‘excepted’ charity, all applicants must be registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales, the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator or the Charity Commission of Northern Ireland.
Our values are based on the Christian faith, and we welcome applications from all Christian based organisations.
A charity’s funding priorities are not always based on specific project costs. We therefore also accept applications for funds to help develop policy, advocacy and research.
All applications are acknowledged on receipt. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us.
Applicants are asked to carefully review our funding criteria before applying, as we receive many more requests than can be honoured.
The Vision of the Trust is to see a world where every person has the potential to hear and respond to the gospel message. The Trust’s Mission, to help achieve the vision, is to strategically fund Christian organisations which actively share the Christian gospel.
In addition to this, the following procedural policy has been adopted by the Trustees for 2020.
1. Unless you are an ‘excepted’ charity, all organisations must be registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales, The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator or the Charity Commission of Northern Ireland.
2. The Trustees do not currently accept applications for:
- New builds, repair, refurbishment, renovation projects, or fixtures & fittings.
- Salary costs for Youth workers.
- Street Pastors/Wardens
- GAP Year projects.
3. Organisations with a turnover in excess of £5,000,000 should contact the office prior to submitting an application, to check eligibility.
4. All applications must be submitted using the Trust’s application form.
5. All applications must include a latest set of accounts.
6. Only one application may be submitted within a twelve-month period.
7. Any applicants receiving funding for 3 consecutive years will not be permitted to apply for funding the following year.
8. If funding is granted, a report form (supplied by CCT) detailing how the grant was allocated will be required within six months of the funding being received.
Please note that the application process can take up to 6 months to complete and further information or a visit may be requested prior to your application being considered.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss any aspect of your application before submission, please contact the office.
If you would prefer to apply by email or post, please use the PDF application form and send it to the address at the bottom